Algemeen Club 2BE, Buizingen

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
Wie kan mij vertellen hoe de indeling eruit ziet in 2be? Binnen? Buiten?
  • Smalle, vrij donkere gang met lockers
  • 3 Douches achteraan boven, klein trapje op
  • 3 grote matrassen waarvan 1 centraal
  • 1 sofa
  • DJ corner
  • Bar en klein kamertje met versnaperingen (hot-dogs en sandwiches)
  • Op de bovenverdieping zijn glory holes, sling en nog wat afzonderlijke plekjes aanwezig.
  • Voor de rokers is ook ergens een afzonderlijke ruimte voorzien.
Al naargelang het type organisatie en het aantal deelnemers wordt de bovenverdieping ter beschikking gesteld, of niet.
Voor zover ik weet is er geen buitenactiviteit.

Laatst bewerkt:
  • Smalle, vrij donkere gang met lockers
  • 3 Douches achteraan boven, klein trapje op
  • 3 grote matrassen waarvan 1 centraal
  • 1 sofa
  • DJ corner
  • Bar en klein kamertje met versnaperingen (hot-dogs en sandwiches)
  • Op de bovenverdieping zijn glory holes, sling en nog wat afzonderlijke plekjes aanwezig.
  • Voor de rokers is ook ergens een afzonderlijke ruimte voorzien.
Al naargelang het type organisatie en het aantal deelnemers wordt de bovenverdieping ter beschikking gesteld, of niet.
Voor zover ik weet is er geen buitenactiviteit.
Er is inderdaad geen buitenactiviteit mogelijk.

Hello, I want to go to my first GB and I was wondering where to go:

or

As it was described before I know how club is looking like, but I would like to ask about the culture etiquette. I`m assuming that I`m going to the club paying at the entrance leaving my stuff in the locker and taking a shower. But my question is - I enter the room I have to be tied at the waist with a towel or still dressed in underwear and a T-shirt or completely in Adam's outfit. Is there a presentation of the rules of the game? Help me out here. Thank you.

Hello, I want to go to my first GB and I was wondering where to go:

or

As it was described before I know how club is looking like, but I would like to ask about the culture etiquette. I`m assuming that I`m going to the club paying at the entrance leaving my stuff in the locker and taking a shower. But my question is - I enter the room I have to be tied at the waist with a towel or still dressed in underwear and a T-shirt or completely in Adam's outfit. Is there a presentation of the rules of the game? Help me out here. Thank you.
Hi,

The first part is quite good :)
The second is quite easy : look what the others are doing. The best thing is stay in your underwear and look what happens. It's as easy as that.
The third part is perhaps even more important : respect the others, be polite and have fun.

But my question is - I enter the room I have to be tied at the waist with a towel or still dressed in underwear and a T-shirt or completely in Adam's outfit.
Most of the men start in boxer shorts or similar. The last time I was at a GB in the Buddha Club, it didn't take long before most of the men walked around naked.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan