Algemeen krashzoneparties

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
After a short absence and following the wonderful echoes received from the 'Wedding' event, I was supposed to be present for the last party at the Divine Club.

It's true that it was a bit of emotion both for me and for many of those present that evening.

The staff of the Divine was indeed there and the boss, in view of the wonderful atmosphere, made the evening last much later throughout the night.

The usual Bunnies were present with an atmosphere of usual excesses around Max, always available and attentive to the slightest perversions.

A good number of couples were also present for this memorable evening and not the least... Beautiful people but above all active from the first minutes.

It is true that the start was a real firework of pleasure. The whole Club was screaming with delight... A perverse atmosphere as we love them.

We were treated to the return of the Belle Spermarie, the confirmation of the X status of the beautiful Laura, Catalaya and her legendary exuberance, German girls in heat, Nikita and Candy in fury mode... all orchestrated by the magnificent Bimbo Tuned DD Bianca who was very emotionally touched by this closing night; she will have gratified us both with her usual kindness and with the extraordinary and high-end Dirty performances throughout the night.

I freed myself from this environment thanks to the complicity and conviviality that I got to know over the months and games spent together. In addition to the games of excess, I was able to meet really incredible people sexually and humanly.

Thank you all for these beautiful moments.

I thought I had burned the last ashes by remaining one of the last present that evening, I am pleased to learn of the revival of Max and his Krash Parties in the coming days with a flyer full of surprises (people, place, practices, games, ...)
I'm already excited to relive this.

Finally, here is my review about my experience about the last Party in Club Divine from TKZP.
When I arrived 3 women saw me entering and already came to say hi, gimme a kiss and a hug : Carmen, Laura and Elina :D.
After my shower, I was wandering about and I saw Elina. Had a short time of fun with her... Always good with her :p.
I met Carmen again, had some words with her, no action, I told her to wait hehe.
When Laura went back into the arena, she saw me and come to get me to get a good BJ and a good fuck. That was awesome, my first time with her.
I went to the other room and I saw Carmen was giving some BJ's, I started to lick her and licked her till she came, she told me afterwards.
All this was normal for me on a regular gangbang party. I had some drinks and went back to the big bed in the back. I saw Bianca riding someone, it made me so hard already, she saw and asked me for a double. This was my first DP I ever did, it didn't take long because I got a cramp in my leg, but afterwards, I had a good doogy anal fuck with Bianca. What an experience with her. Afterwards she wanted to fuck me anal cowgirl, but my friend down there was tired and he didn't stay hard enough to go for it. After all this I gave Biance a big facial with all my rest of my cum...
It was a great night, not too much pushing between the men this time... Such a pity I had to work last friday for the first party in the new venue. Next Time !

Thanks Bianca, Laura, Elina, Carmen and all the rest.
pity for the lady that pushed me away, you don't know what you missed :D.

De nieuwe locatie is niet zo nieuw (bekend dus), maar soit, parkeren was wel een issue, het is daar redelijk druk en best het verkeer niet belemmeren... De locatie zelf, eerste keer voor mij, is wel leuk, verschillende kamers (werd deze avond niet veel gebruik van gemaakt, had geiler gekund dus) en een grote plaats met 3 matrassen, buiten had ook gekund, maar ja, de regen.....
Zoals vorige keer, actie begint 1 uur later, de meiden - top - en dan max 6 koppels dacht ik, heb ze niet geteld... Helaas zoals vorige keer, redelijk wat haantjes, zelf ben je bezig met de dame en is het jouw beurt, plop - ze springen ertussen al met hun (soms) stijve in de hand en duwen je opzij.... pretbedervers... Grootste pretbederver was een franstalige macho, tribal tattoo op schouderblad, gouden ketting, kort geschoren kop en 2 zwarte armbanden met gouden stroken ... 'je staat in mijn weg, ik wil kijken', overal kommentaar op de meisjes, vuile praat eigenlijk, maar vooral 2 keer weggeduwd geweest door deze agressieve (jawel) heerschappij omdat 'het zijn toer was' alhoewel hij van 10 meter verder kwam.... Ergste is dat hij dan nog poppers of zo zat te snuiven, ik dacht dat er daar een drugsbeleid was ... Deze heer heeft mijn avond, die anders leuk was, gewoon kapotgemaakt....

Grootste pretbederver was een franstalige macho, tribal tattoo op schouderblad, gouden ketting, kort geschoren kop en 2 zwarte armbanden met gouden stroken ... 'je staat in mijn weg, ik wil kijken', overal kommentaar op de meisjes, vuile praat eigenlijk, maar vooral 2 keer weggeduwd geweest door deze agressieve (jawel) heerschappij omdat 'het zijn toer was' alhoewel hij van 10 meter verder kwam.... Ergste is dat hij dan nog poppers of zo zat te snuiven, ik dacht dat er daar een drugsbeleid was ... Deze heer heeft mijn avond, die anders leuk was, gewoon kapotgemaakt....

Kan je dit melden aan de organisatie of doen ze er niet veel aan?

Last Friday I went to the re-opening, it was the first time I attended something like this, at the beginning I was a little bit shy not really know what or how to do it, and then Manoush just made me a gesture to come, and she started sucking my dick as never been sucked before, ther is something about here that made me cum surprisingly fast, through the night my three encounters with her had the same fast result, hard to explain.
My next encounter was with Bianca, the gorgeous bimbo, first I fuck her in the sofa in the middle of the hole, just amazing, later I did enjoy her amazing skills sucking me off, fucking in different positions and finally coming in her mouth, after that we have another one when she was fucking someone next to me in the sofa and she ask me for DP, my first doing it and I can say that I really enjoyed and how amazingly Bianca took my deep bits, afterwards we had another encounter were I fuck her against the swing, it was pretty fun, but my stamina was running low at that point.
Then I have the turn to take it with Betty, the amazing enormous tits, she started sucking me off with an amazing dedication, then we went to the sofa were I fucked her tits and her mouth, what it was a dream came true. I would love to fuck her but this time wasn't possible.
And for the cherry on top I was lucky enough to cum over Bianca and Betty whom were recieving a bukkake to end an amazing evening. Definitely I will come back, my dick felt in love with Bianca so I will have to come back soon.

I was present at the Krashzone "reopening" in the "Loft in Kruibeke" 🎯

Many seemed to know the place but personally it was a first. The place is really very luxurious, with beautiful public play areas and a few privacy rooms; all embellished with quality furniture.

The staff of the Loft is also very attentive to cleanliness and service. I was welcomed by a beautiful lady who introduced me to the loft and offered me a bath towel and my locker for my perfect comfort.

Max undoubtedly has the gift for finding us atypical places but so exciting to discover 🍾

Once I arrived in the main space, I was greeted by the Beautiful Bianca with her usual energy and sympathy.

She kindly introduced me again to the bunnies of the day: Manoush, Carmen, Laura, Alicia, Bianca DD and the new ... Betty 🍭

There were also quite a few couples present like me for this new adventure in this new place 🍆

The atmosphere started in madness at 9:00 p.m. orchestrated by the beautiful Bianca offering crazy performances once again 👅. Laura was once again breathtaking as well (performance and shows at the pole 🤩). Alicia 😎charming as can be & I was able to discover the Beautiful Betty in duet with Bianca who challenged her for the happiness of all of us 🥖🥖🥖

I was able to play in the different spaces with a lot of bunnies but also with the couples who were also very active from the beginning of the evening.

I also thank the husbands of Laura, Betty and Bianca who offer us privileged moments but also to watch the perfect harmony of the Mens-Bulls present.

There was a very good atmosphere of sharing throughout the evening.

The highlight of the show was undoubtedly the Bukkake at the end at almost 1:30 am where The Queen Bianca challenged her new sl*t friend Betty and offered us a superb lesbian show all covered in our still hot and dripping c*ms 💦 💦 💦

Thank you to Max and all the protagonists of this superb and successful party … (y)

Ik kijk uit naar dat grote feest op 19 juli. Ik hoop dat ze aan maximum bezetting doen, maar dan nog … hoe krijgen ze iedereen in de relatief kleine ruimte ? Of komt er een andere locatie? Terug naar divine ?

Ik ben een aantal keren in Divine geweest en die setting van een club beviel me zeer. De uitgaanssfeer van een club en de inkleding stralen meer het erotiserende sfeertje uit dat zo'n avonden naar mijn mening nodig hebben. Ook na meerdere verhalen te horen van andere bezoekers en de foto's van die Loft te hebben gezien, ben ik skeptisch tot op heden over die laatste locatie. En met al die dames op de affiche lijkt me dat een drukte van heb ik jou daar. Ik weet niet of er meerdere douches zijn, want ook dat lijkt me anders een probleempje. Ik begrijp niet waarom de organisatie niet naar een andere club uitwijkt. Er zijn genoeg noodlijdende clubs van weleer die graag een goede organisator zien komen.

Ik ben een aantal keren in Divine geweest en die setting van een club beviel me zeer. De uitgaanssfeer van een club en de inkleding stralen meer het erotiserende sfeertje uit dat zo'n avonden naar mijn mening nodig hebben. Ook na meerdere verhalen te horen van andere bezoekers en de foto's van die Loft te hebben gezien, ben ik skeptisch tot op heden over die laatste locatie. En met al die dames op de affiche lijkt me dat een drukte van heb ik jou daar. Ik weet niet of er meerdere douches zijn, want ook dat lijkt me anders een probleempje. Ik begrijp niet waarom de organisatie niet naar een andere club uitwijkt. Er zijn genoeg noodlijdende clubs van weleer die graag een goede organisator zien komen.
En van de veiligheid bij een overbevolking?!

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan