Hoe vaak zijn jullie tevreden over een bezoekje bij een DVP?

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

Hoeveel keer ben je tevreden na een bezoek?

• >80%

Stemmen: 44 32,8%
  • 60-80%

Stemmen: 46 34,3%
  • 40-60%

Stemmen: 25 18,7%
  • 20-40%

Stemmen: 16 11,9%
  • >20%

Stemmen: 4 3,0%

• Totaal aantal stemmers
Spuitend klaarkomen is al meer dan de helft van het plezier. Nog nooit gefaald het condoompie te vullen. Al de rest is leuk meegenomen. Aangezien ik altijd naar de ramen gaan en voor een basispakket van 50 EUR heb ik me nog nooit echt beduveld gevoeld. Ik ga er immers vanuit dat je beter 3 keer kan neuken voor 50 dan een uur spenderen aan 150. Soms ga ik ook 2-3 keer op één avond naar dames. Nooit dezelfde op eenzelfde avond. Verandering van spijs doet eten.
Als dat werkt voor jou... prima toch!

Soms, heel soms, als ik in Amsterdam of Antwerpen ben ofzo maak ik de fout om naar een raamdame te gaan. Dan keldert mijn succesrate meestal. Dat komt natuurlijk door mezelf, omdat de hormonen dan de keuze maken en dat wil nog weleens niet de beste keuze zijn.
Bij een voorbereide (lees: profiel gelezen, telefonisch of chatcontact oid) date ligt mijn succesrate zo rond de 80%. Vind ik prima. In een goed restaurant valt een gerecht ook weleens tegen toch?

My tips to avoid deceptions (in my experience as DVP of private calls and some clients reports)

- Avoid last calls. Try to book one or two days in advance. This makes you prepare your day, your moment and makes you horny thinking about what is going to happen. Try not to choose in rush.
- Avoid confusing girls. If they don't have a clear message and don't let all conditions clear since the beggining, can be a red flag.
- Try to focus on girls who give you some confident felling and look honest and try to prove it. In my case, I do a quick video call if the gentleman wants and before leaving my house to meet him in the hotel, I send him a quick video showing my body and lingerie and most important: saying his name and confirming by voice again the hour, price and place. Make sure that anxiety over being scammed is not part of your mood for the date.
- If something is really essencial for you, for example, some position or role play, try to confirm with the girl if she does it.
- Try to be open to the girl. First dates are something new, even for us, DVP. I never date THAT GUY. So, If something is being too soft or hard for you, let the girl knows. We don't get offended with indications, but actually we aprreciate that you are putting effort to help me to help you.
- Do your research. Meeting a DVP is about a practical moment and not have problems to receive sex, but if you are lazy even to read things about that girl, your chances of deceptions increases a lot... so do not be lazy. Website, social midia, blogs, forums. Ask the girl for these links if you want to shortcut your search. The more you know, the more safe you are.

Enjoy it <3

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan