Algemeen Prive-ontvangst Noord-Holland algemeen

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
It seems also like the offers on kinky have evolved in the past years in the same way they have evolved at the red light district. Back in the 90s, it was still mainly dutch and catered to the Amsterdam locals. You could have your regulars and also great one time experiences with random beautiful women, you'd hardly get a terrible experience or a rip-off. But with the EU (not to blame EU, I love EU :)) and cheap travels the red light districts basically became an open air attraction park for tourists and no longer a good place for a safe and fun affair. Kinky offers on Amsterdam are going this way too now, it's been a bit of a hit & miss for a while with more and more misses lately, probably because indeed the focus is more on tourists who don't mind the quality of service they'll get for their money, especially after a few drinks (and drugs). This plus the extravagant prices for renting a flat for business (i hear something like 300/day) and you get a lot less in terms of services than what you'd hope to get for your money. In short, kinky experiences in Amsterdam are becoming more and more like the red light district windows experiences, luckily we have GR to help out separate the wheat from the chaff.
yes I agree 100% with you and I have similar experience. Few years ago I could have random meets with beautiful ladies once in a while through kinky (very expensive at that time) and come back home very satisfied. Now I know 200 eu for 30/45 mins is a tough gamble. (I know this is discussed heavyly in other threads).

That was the thinking behind my first question. I wish atleast the genuine ladies would move around cities with the intention of not meeting mainly tourists , but keeping in mind that improves their experience , it is all great when both parties enjoy the act and not being doubtful of each other.

Anyway I will keep discovering the options!

Partners

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
henkdetank
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan