WHEM Mia, Oostende

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

AlexW

23/12/23

I visited her on Saturday. And although it is sometimes difficult to distinguish one Asian girl from another, there is a different girl in the photo on redlights.be The one in the photo is younger and has larger breasts. In reality, the girl looks older, but her figure is slim.

The problem is that she doesn't speak English at all and constantly uses a translator.

She finally persuaded me to go up to her room and I, in principle, was ready to fuck her, but when I entered her room, I felt how heavy the air was. The windows were closed and this despite the fact that the weather was beautiful outside. I opened the window to ventilate. In addition, the room had the smell of old smoke, as if someone had been smoking there for several years with the windows closed. When she came closer to me, I felt that her breath also smelled bad. All desire for intimacy with her disappeared. I delicately wished her a good day, said goodbye and left her.

I visited her on Saturday. And although it is sometimes difficult to distinguish one Asian girl from another, there is a different girl in the photo on redlights.be The one in the photo is younger and has larger breasts. In reality, the girl looks older, but her figure is slim.

The problem is that she doesn't speak English at all and constantly uses a translator.

She finally persuaded me to go up to her room and I, in principle, was ready to fuck her, but when I entered her room, I felt how heavy the air was. The windows were closed and this despite the fact that the weather was beautiful outside. I opened the window to ventilate. In addition, the room had the smell of old smoke, as if someone had been smoking there for several years with the windows closed. When she came closer to me, I felt that her breath also smelled bad. All desire for intimacy with her disappeared. I delicately wished her a good day, said goodbye and left her.

Your topic should be in:

Priveontvangst West-Vlaanderen

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan