Recensie Kira, Amsterdam 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren

lucas_choi

Wandelaar
17/08/22
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Aftrekken
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Highclass companion
5,00 ster(ren)
Extra's
  1. Beffen
  2. Klaarkomen in mond
  3. Penismassage
  4. Pijpen deepthroat
  5. Pijpen zonder condoom
  6. Vingeren
Gesproken taal
Engels
Roker
Nee
Algehele Hygiëne
Voldoende
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
25-30
Haarkleur
Blond
Cupmaat
C
Lengte
1.70 m - 1.80 m
Lichaamsbouw
Slank
Duur van bezoek
60 minuten
Dag
Zaterdag
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/3609235-kira
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
Another goddess from Ukraine! Booking was smooth via whatsapp. The agent sent a cute selfie video. I was about to make an appointment without hesitation. The location is in a civilian flat in the north of Amsterdam. It can be easily reached by car. When I opened the door, it was a girl exactly like the photo, 172cm tall, underwear was exactly like in the video, not an ounce of fat on her body, very slim, blonde hair. After payment, we began a pleasant experience. The lingerie is designed in such a way that you need to open the knotted straps, just like unwrapping a present. We indulged in French kissing at first. My God, it was the best French kiss I've ever encountered, wild, feral, but not rough, like a long time boyfriend and girlfriend, dry-humping. I then unwrapped her underwear like a gift box. WOW! Naturally plump breasts, which I gently licked while my hand slowly stroked Kira's pussy and she moaned. We then went to the bed and kissed each other in a "69". Then couldn't wait to ask for a condom and quickly filled it. Because Kira is just too good.

During the intermission, we got to know each other and Kira came to Amsterdam for the first time and stayed for about 2-3 weeks. Of course we shared a lot of life stories that made me fall in love with Kira. Soon my dick woke up again and we continued to kiss each other. The second round of sex was even more intense, with me thrusting and Kira massaging her pussy with her hand. We were very much in sync and reached an orgasm together.

This date with Kira was the best I had encountered in years in the NL. Although the flat facilities were not great, it didn't take away from my opinion of Kira herself. From her smile, to the hugs, to the kisses, to the eyes, to the sexual interactions, it was a perfect GFE! I will absolutely visit again before Kira leaves Holland!

Partners

Nieuwste berichten

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Matthijs1
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan