Recensie Karina, Amsterdam 5,00 ster(ren)

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
16/05/24
Intiem
5,00 ster(ren)
Pijpen
5,00 ster(ren)
Zoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Tongzoenen
5,00 ster(ren)
Gesproken taal
Overig
Origine
Oost-Europees
Leeftijd
18-25
Duur van bezoek
45 minuten
Link naar advertentie
https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/2235594-karina
Totale kosten (in euro)
Algemene beoordeling
5,00 ster(ren)
I've visited the address twice before (other visits). Today was my best visit there.

Karina is as authentic and natural as possible. I'm talking no makeup, no tattoos, no lip fillers. I'm talking about using her own saliva to lube her instead of lube. She looks like the girl from your clothing store, smoothie bar, or cafe. Undetected, yet outstanding. She greeted me with such excitement, bubbliness, and smiles that I felt right at home and wanted.
After a shower, we kissed and touched. Then she suddenly dropped down for some of the best and most enthusiastic BJ (no condom) I have ever received. Unexpected talent.

I then undressed her and we went to bed. What happened next was one of the steamiest, most cinematic sessions I've ever had. It was like a scene out of a movie. She was moaning, looking for things to grab onto: nails against the headboard, grabbing the sheets, grabbing her face, boobs. It was very hot. I was looking at a woman who was wholly submitted to the man and the pleasure.

We had a great connection, and she is a wild animal in bed.

Be aware that her English is minimal. I mostly practiced my Russian. She's here for only ten more days.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan