• De zoekmachine ligt er uit. Is bekend en in onderzoek.

WHEM Gaia Rotterdam

Welkom op Girlsreview.nl

Lid worden van deze geweldige club? Minder reclame? Meld je nu aan!

Registreren
I took a shot. Texted on whatsapp when ad was online on kinky. I got a quick response. Agreements made and I went upto the tall apartment building in a decent and busy neighbourhood. I saw a guy on his phone outside the building, smoking. My doubts started creeping in, so I keep walking to side of the road and wait there. I sent text and waited for door number. I get reply asking me to stand in front of camera. Come on seriously ? Thats where the other guy can see me. I'm fully visible with no privacy. When I cross h, the door opens and I go in anyway. Once inside at the upper floor, a 5 minute waiting game because this mofo needs to inform the lady. A different door opened than what was sent to me in app. The lady was different ( she has a different profile on kinky). She was not aware of agreements. In my mind i decided not to go ahead. I spoke in spanish, i came for a differnt lady showed her the kinky profile picture. Then she said that's her friend who is busy now, I can spend time with her instead. She made a little dance for me, I negotiated for a quickie but according to her my rates were too small so we parted ways. Once I was below news went to the booker and he came to the lift taking a good stare at me. I was so angry and didn't mind him. Inside in the next room someone was sleeping with head covered. So I dont know who that is. Not trying again!

This was the lady i had met

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan